Tuesday, October 11, 2011

About The Hands-On Mom

Welcome! I'm a Mom of 3 year old twin boys. We generally do a lot of activities and arts & crafts together. We also go for lots of nature walks, at least once a day. I try to make everything we do educational and fun. I get a ton of positive feedback for what I do for my kids. So, I figured I would share some of the things we do, to maybe get you inspired too!

When we make crafts, I usually have the following on hand at all times. Most of it is pretty cheap and accessible to all.
crayons, markers, pencils, highlighters
glue, glue sticks, tape, scissors
construction paper, sketch pads, poster board
watercolor & finger paints
popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners, google eyes
play dough, play foam, stickers (regular and foam)

The boys are in a home based Pre-K. From time to time, I mention what I do in addition to their education. Most of the ideas from this blog are my own. I may get inspiration from other blogs, or the internet in general. I will try to give credit when it is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment