Friday, November 25, 2011

Trip to the library! + Mom's reading list

We've been spending some time at the library lately. I often forget about it, which is terrible. We're big readers! So here's some of the latest titles we've checked out.

 Big Book of Stories includes
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Clifford's Puppy Days
Clifford's Good Deeds
Clifford Gets a Job
 Goodnight Moon
Instant favorite, has to be a Christmas gift now
Olivia
we're going to have to end up buying this one too


Some of you have been asking, Mom's been reading...
Just amazing. I saw all of the Swedish movies. Can't wait for the movie next month, or book 2.
Inspired by true events + the story of Beowulf. One of my favorite authors.
If you saw the movie, it's written almost poetically. It's heartbreaking.

And I've been reading this chemistry book. Yes, chemistry. I'm a huge science nerd, but chem is my kryptonite. If I could nail it, I could apply it to anything, and become a mad scientist! mwahaha so here's to round four of learning chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment