Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Library trip & Christmas movies

We've been tallying in the hours at the library, as of late. Here's the gems we've picked up on our last trip.

 Sixteen Runaway Pumpkins
Alphabeep - This brought them right out of a tantrum
Blue's Big Parade
 Monster Hunt
The Noisy Book
Old Black Witch- $36 on Amazon! free @ library!

Mom's still been studying chemistry & is half way through The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro & Chuck Hogan

Lately, I've been more into Christmas than I have been in past years. I think since the kids are getting at the age where they have a good idea of what's going on. They get excited for things & have longer term memories. We've been watching Mickey's Christmas Carol, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Charlie Brown Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and The Polar Express. I have yet to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (shame on me for not doing so yet), A Christmas Story & It's a Wonderful Life. Here's some links to videos on youtube... I'd embed them, but I was thinking about loading times.
Pluto's Christmas Tree (originally aired w/Mickey's Christmas Carol)
Donald's Snow Fight (originally aired w/Mickey's Christmas Carol)
There's a ton of old Disney cartoons on youtube! I could spend DAYS....

No comments:

Post a Comment