Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A few of my favorite things

I like to share some of the awesome parenting sites that I stumble across from time to time. I'm not being paid or endorsed by any of these sites, just sharing some resources and ideas!

As always, one of my favorite sites for printable coloring and activity sheets and craft ideas for kids is Activity Village. Any holiday you could think up, there's activities geared towards it, also has holidays celebrated outside of the U.S. Everything is free. Same goes for Craft Jr. They have tons of coloring sheets. Nick Jr. has tons and tons of stuff for the characters on their channel. The boys favorite is the Yo Gabba Gabba character and land paper craft, and the Dino Dan dinosaur cards. They play with those so much, and I printed them out for free.

I found this stinking cute etsy shop Lee Marie. They have retro themed fabrics and make baby clothes with them. My personal favorite is the owl print, but my boys are a little too old for the clothes on this site. I'll keep it bookmarked for the next baby if that day comes. Speaking of owls, My Owl Barn is an awesome blog about owls. It notes when there's new owl merchandise, jewelry, pottery, and art around on the web. I love when they find the stuff from the same designers at Anthropologie but cheaper. I am in love with Anthro, but can only afford the clearance tables.

And Hello to fellow Pittsburgh blogger My Brown Eyed Baker. She features some pretty awesome recipes, and who can't love the Steelers jersey cookies?! I've tried her recipe for crockpot pot roast, and it was damn good just like Grandma used to make.

I hope you enjoy some of those sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment